What should YOU do now?
Everything is working now! Yay! 🎉
To improve the experience, you can:
- Add more indexers. (instructions for Prowlarr). The more indexers you have, the easier it will be to find more obscure movies and TV shows.
- Add more subtitles providers. (instructions for Bazarr). The more providers you have, the easier it will be for Bazarr to find the best subtitles for your files.
- Install Emby/Jellyfin/Plex on your devices! Emby/Jellyfin/Plex apps are available for Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox, Home Theater Computers, and more!
- If you are using Emby, sign up for Emby Premiere (optional, but VERY recommended!). This way you will be able to have offline media, enable hardware transcoding, automatically convert your content, etc. I canceled all my streaming services, bought a 1 year license, and never looked back.
- Configure and fine-tune all of the services. You can always refer to this documentation if you mess up something. The key part of any good media server is that it should adapt to the user, and not the other way around.